Are you a part of our Life Groups Ministry (Small Groups)?
Throughout the year, many of our Life Groups meet weekly in the informal setting of a home. We have a variety of groups and would love for you to be a part of one of them! If you’re on the fence here are a few points to ponder…
- You will get to know the Bible better in a small group.
- In a group setting, you can participate in a discussion and interact with others regarding your questions or comments.
- You will begin to really feel like part of God’s family.
- One of the benefits of a small group is that you can develop close relationships and friendships with others. God never meant for us to go at this life alone!
- Life can feel a whole lot easier with the support of others.
- Life Groups can give you support in times of crisis, change, or stress. Find the security and stability that comes from being a part of a group of believers who extend God’s love.
- You will deepen your understanding of what it means to grow spiritually.
- Worship is so much more than a Sunday morning service. While there is no pressure to lead or pray out loud, prayer, and the study of God’s Word will equip you to move forward with confidence and clarity in your journey with Him.
If you are interested in being a part of a Life Group please contact Melissa.